Days: Monday – Friday
Hours: 7/8am – 3/4pm (may be flexible for the right talent)
$15 to $18 / hr, Depending on Experience
Position Summary: The Operations Clerk will provide administrative support and services for the Warehouse Operations Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answering and directing telephone calls for warehouse and transportation departments from customers, sales representatives, and drivers with delivery problems.
- Respond to e-mail correspondence from both internal stakeholders and 3rd party vendors
- Maintains department paperwork including DOT files, random drug results, accident reports, training & compliance, etc.
- Support Managers in the process of onboarding and offboarding personnel
- Participates in internal security investigations such as employee theft and violations of corporate loss prevention policies.
- Assist Operations Manager with reporting requirements
- Serves as liaison between Operations and other corporate departments
- Maintains timecards for all contractor and full-time personnel
- Calculates driver pay for payroll department.
- Coordinates the receipt and maintenance of TABC licenses for the company.
- Assists with tasks from the accounting department as needed
- Monitors and distributes all in-bound and out-bound mail for warehouse and delivery personnel.
- Associates degree or equivalent from college or technical school preferred
- 2+ years or more of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer Proficiency (10-key)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new technology tools
- Customer Service skills and attitude
- Collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able and willing to be a State Notary
Drug Screen & Background Check required
EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY