We’re hiring Driver’s Helpers for a Liquor Distribution Center in South Bend!
$15.75 / hr. to start
Full time, permanent position offering robust benefit package upon completion of the probationary period.
Driver Helper will assist CDL & Non-CDL Drivers with an array of duties related to the timely shipment and delivery of product.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with order fulfillment as needed
• Hand-load semi-trucks & smaller box trucks according to delivery requirements
• Provide Delivery Partner with GPS directions along the route
• Safely unload trailer of product at customer location verifying the delivery for accuracy
• Collect rejected products, return to distribution center
• Manage paperwork records, customer signatures, and COD payments
• May be required to safely operate material handling equipment (MHE) to include forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks, reach trucks, slip sheet attachment, and/or clamper truck or attachment
• Exceptional Driver Helpers will engage with customers to answer questions and exceed expectations
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• 1+ year(s) of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Upon conversion to FTE, required to obtain power equipment certification
• Throughout shift, consistently lifting 35-48lbs and occasionally moving (pushing, dragging) up to 100lbs.